School is hard enough on its own without having to worry about whether you’ll be in a safe environment or given the education you deserve. We at Covenant House believe students should be focusing on their education and getting ready for the real world instead of just trying to survive.
Our mission is to touch lives and provide guidance and educational opportunities for young people. We help our students get their high school diploma and continue on to higher education or post secondary skills training.
HOW WE DO IT
To accommodate busy schedules and difficult living arrangements students work at their own pace and attend class four hours a day, year round. Covenant House Academies are dedicated to preparing students to succeed by teaching essential academic and life skills. Students learn job skills and get help with finding and retaining employment. They are required to volunteer and encouraged to be productive citizens. We help them prepare for college and for life.
HEAR WHAT THE STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
You don’t have to take our word for it... See what these former students have to say about our program. From abuse and drug survivors to those who lost their family in an instant, no doubt we can all be inspired by these hard working kids.
- New Parent Academy at CHA
- Motor City Casino Graduate Luncheon
- Covenant House Academy East Prom 2013 King and Queen
- Covenant House Academy Southwest Introduces Prom 2013 King and Queen
- Covenant House Academy Central Campus Prom King and Queen
- Covenant House Academy Prom 2013
- Primping for Prom
- Star Awards Wrap Up the Season
- Young Talent Invades Hard Rock Cafe for This Years Covenant Idol
- Covenant Idol - Finalists!